WSI Selected for Digital Rebranding of United Methodist Communities
WSI announces that it has recently been awarded the contract to complete the digital rebranding of United Methodist Communities, a non-profit group of New Jersey assisted living communities and senior housing communities across the state.
For 109 years, United Methodist Homes has been a leader provider of senior living and care with 10 locations across New Jersey serving thousands of adults. Over that time the brand has grown and expanded its charter to reflect the needs of its communities, residents and families. In a major rebranding activity the organization has changed its name to United Methodist Communities and adopted the tagline, “Abundant Life for Seniors”.
When it came time to select an agency to manage the digital rebranding activity, WSI participated in a competitive bid process and was selected to design the websites, implement and manage the transition strategy of the reinvigorated brand across 8 separate websites and scores of other digital properties. “We selected WSI owing to the high quality of their design proposal and the results to date from their previous digital marketing initiatives” says Stephanie Coutros, Digital Marketing Director for the company. “We look forward to a continued relationship with the WSI team.”
The company’s larger statewide brand presence will be reflected in a series of web properties which represent the individual communities, the corporate entity, and the UMC Foundation which is the charitable donation arm of the brand. New to the brand is also UMC HomeWorks, a new service dedicated to supporting seniors in their homes around the communities. The revised individual community names retain their heritage, but align with the parent organization;
- United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen (Newton)
- United Methodist Communities at Collingswood (Collingswood)
- United Methodist Communities at Francis Asbury (Ocean Grove)
- United Methodist Communities at Pitman (Pitman)
- United Methodist Communities at The Shores (Ocean City)
WSI’s Rebranding Strategy for United Methodist Communities
Any kind of rebranding activity is a complex affair, especially one involving such an established brand with multiple locations all with individual digital assets. The WSI approach to rebranding is comprehensive and includes the following major elements:
- Design of a cohesive the look of the brand across its web properties.
- Increase the type and variety of conversion tactics used, and improve the use of video and enhanced photography.
- Minimize the impact of NAP changes on local search prominence through careful review of hundreds of existing brand syndications.
- Create a large mass of blogs and other content to quickly and consistently increase the presence of the new brand using sites like Blogger, Weebly, WordPress, and Tumblr.
- Determine a care redirect strategy that preserves most of the domain authority achieved through the old domain.
- Prepare a rebranding strategy for primary and secondary social media channels with new graphics and copy where appropriate
- Implement more advanced analytics for goal and event tracking of new elements like video views, loyalty, demographics, as well as conversion analysis
- Monitor results, make changes, repeat.
The WSI approach is characterized by careful attention to detail and proactive engagement with the client team, and staff to create a real team oriented rebranding activity.
Call WSI for a Digital Branding Overview
No one has more experience in creating a digital brand than WSI having done this for hundreds of clients over our 20 year history. If you are contemplating a rebrand of your company or franchised business, you owe it to yourself to call us today.
This Blog originally published at http://www.wsinetmarketing.com/wsi-umc-rebranding-seo/