Ottawa Based Hearing Clinic Hires WSI to Build Online Presence
Echo Audiology is a locally owned and operated bilingual hearing clinic in the Ottawa region dedicated to providing patient-focused healthcare for all ear and hearing needs.
Established in 2017 the Echo team new early on that in order to grow their business and compete successfully, it needed not only a strong online presence, but also a unified brand presence across all online platforms that not only draws in a steady flow of inquiries but also validates and answer its consumers questions.
For this, Echo turned to the SEO experts at WSI.
WSI’s first focus was on keyword research. This allowed us to find new niche areas to focus and was the foundation on building out our Hearing Solutions and Products page.
We then Optimized 5 key English Webpages including the following
- Hearing Clinic Orleans – https://www.echoaudiology.com/
- Orleans Audiologists – https://www.echoaudiology.com/our-audiologist-team-orleans/
- Hearing Tests – https://www.echoaudiology.com/hearing-tests-adults-children/
- Hearing Aids – https://www.echoaudiology.com/digital-hearing-aid-solutions-orleans/
- Hearing Solutions – https://www.echoaudiology.com/services/
As well the WSI team Optimized 2 French Web pages
- Audilogie Orléans – https://www.echoaudiology.com/fr/accueil/
- Audiologiste Orléans – https://www.echoaudiology.com/fr/notre-equipe-audiologiste-orleans/
Within only 4 month, we are please to see a number of our chosen keyword to hit the first page of Google. Web traffic is seeing a steady increase month over month as we drive more and more visitors to the site not only using search, but social media and an education focused content marketing and syndication strategy on web 2.0 sites such as:
- WordPress – https://echoaudiology.wordpress.com/
- Tumblr – tumblr.com
- Weebly – https://echoaudiology.weebly.com
Video creation and syndication as well as image sharing, directory submissions, social bookmarking and local citation listings have also played a role in moving the needle and building the needed authority to show results.
WSI looks forward to our continued success with this new local business aimed at improving everyone hearing health.
This blog originally appeared here at: https://wsiestrategies.com/ottawa-based-hearing-clinic-hires-wsi-build-online-presence/